The 2014 Capital Link CSR Leadership Award

was presented to

Mr. John Catsimatidis
Chairman & CEO of Red Apple Group

KEYNOTE ADDRESS & "2014 CAPITAL LINK CSR LEADERSHIP AWARD"

The Keynote Speaker at this year's event, Mr. John Catsimatidis, Chairman & CEO of Red Apple Group in New York City, was the recipient of Capital Link's 2014 CSR Leadership Award). Mr. John Catsimatidis was introduced by the President of Union of Hellenic Chambers of Commerce & Athens Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Mr. Constantine Michalos.

During his acceptance speech Mr. Catsimatidis' sentiments were filled with humility, candor and raw emotion stating: "I feel that my great grandfather, my grandfathers, and my parents are looking down at us and I feel proud to be back in Greece receiving an award from my people. I love Greece which has always had a close place in my heart. When I got off the airplane this afternoon and I was driving towards the terminal, I had tears in my eyes because I felt like I was home." He expressed optimism for "Putting Greece back on the Global Investment Agenda" noting that Greek people are smart and hard-working. He continued by pointing out, "Greeks have succeeded all over the world and we can succeed in Greece even more and make Greece one of the biggest economic powers. I will participate in any way I can. We need the Diaspora, the world leaders to come closer together; to make investments; to create jobs for your kids and to create a better Greece. I love you all, God bless Greece and God bless America ".

Mr. Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Minister of Administrative Reform and e-Governance of Greece made brief remarks regarding the "Greek Governments Reforms Contribution: to A BETTER TOMORROW" and then he presented Mr. Catsimatidis with the "2014 Capital Link CSR Leadership Award".

Capital Link – New York – London – Athens – Oslo
230 Park Avenue • Suite 1536 • New York • New York 10169, USA •Tel.: +1 212 661 7566 • Fax: +1 212 661 7526
40, Agiou Konstantinou Str, Suite A5, 151-24 Athens, Greece • Tel. +30 210 6109 800 • Fax +30 210 6109 801
www.capitallink.com - www.capitallinkforum.com - www.capitallinkshipping.com